version. brighter

do not remove
designed/layout by: illustrated.
image frm: g
basecodes: sherhwan
fonts: df

About Me.


Name: Kok XuanEr
Birthday: 15/04/93
School: SwissCottageSecondary

Favorites: Psychology, Thinking, Reflections, Listening to songs, Silence, Recognitions, Encouragements
Loves: Coffee, Tea, Chocolates, Family, 4E2'09, LasTuRoex
Hates: This surreal world of mine.

TagBox

Links.

LasTuRoex

Marion
JaiChyi
ZhiHui
Marcus
Veronica

4E2'09

Desmond
ZhenYu
ZhengHuan
Kenny
HuangKai
Nicholas
LewYu
GahWai
ZiYong
Samuel
WeiJie
Daryl
Terence

SwissFalcon

Daniel
Farah
HanJie
LoonRong
JinWei
Clement
Lyndon
Eric
Aisyah
AwSiong
Jovian
Wynona
KuanYiou
Zack
WeeNee

Music.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


archives
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
thoughts... @ 12:23 AM
Now after 12 le... So I shld say i'm blogging about tuesday :)

Tuesday

Woke up, blur blur went to sch at 0900 for council mtg... Wad a complete waste of time lol. Some joker dun wanna give us the field, thus creating so much problem. (Y dun juz fukin gif us so there won't be any prob?) Continued with Scouts mtg with the ALs. The den is in a complete mess. So god damn dusty (It's way worst than my rm). Talk about some stuffs which I cannot share here. Went for lunch, talk about some stuffs, then went home. Reach hme feeling 1/2 dead coz too tired. Went for tuition, after tuition listen to Mr Lim's talk. Mr Lim is seriously damn nice lol. While he talking about ZhiHui's stuff, I reflect on myself as well (Sometimes I'm really an asshole towards my parents lol). Bused home, watched tv as usual. Tmr morning going out with parents sia... Bet I cannot wake up de LOL. (who on earth go service their vehicle at 0800?!)

It's official. After eating a fish at 0000, I have fish phobia ):

[EDIT!]

Wednesday

Woke up lo... half dead... (slept at 0200 woke up at 0700). Reached the service centre at Pandan Gardens area at 0800++ thanks to traffic jam... Went for breakfast then walked around the ulu estate... Went back to the lounge to rot and wait... Left the place at 1030. Went back to Bukit Batok area to do some inspection at the Vicom thingy (dunno spell correct a nt) and paid the road tax. These stuffs is beneficial for me if I were to own a car when I grow up. Went to Bugis, followed my mom to buy bra LOL! Lunched at Sim Lim Sq, see all de lappy so damn gek. Went home, feeling very very sleepy. Sian I want go the countdown but my parents dun let. Although I find them a little overprotective, it's still for my own gd so I shall nt comment much.

Reflections on year 2008

In terms of academic, I shld say I improved a little in terms of work attitude.
In terms of CCA, still learning how to become a better leader.
In terms of relationships with ppl, made new friends, more or less improved.
In terms of myself, didn't really make wise decisions, expect things to move on by itself, too dependent on feelings and sometimes too rational, think too much at times, do stupid and meaningless stuffs, made decisions which is gd.

Resolutions for year 2009

I hope I can achieve my targeted grades and results
I hope I can lose weight lol
I hope I can cling on to the decision I made during 2008
I hope I can always stay happy
I hope I can continue to be myself
I hope I can be calmer and think wisely
I hope I can be less shy and break my own barrier

*Currently I shall stop here, there may be more to be added on