version. brighter

do not remove
designed/layout by: illustrated.
image frm: g
basecodes: sherhwan
fonts: df

About Me.


Name: Kok XuanEr
Birthday: 15/04/93
School: SwissCottageSecondary

Favorites: Psychology, Thinking, Reflections, Listening to songs, Silence, Recognitions, Encouragements
Loves: Coffee, Tea, Chocolates, Family, 4E2'09, LasTuRoex
Hates: This surreal world of mine.

TagBox

Links.

LasTuRoex

Marion
JaiChyi
ZhiHui
Marcus
Veronica

4E2'09

Desmond
ZhenYu
ZhengHuan
Kenny
HuangKai
Nicholas
LewYu
GahWai
ZiYong
Samuel
WeiJie
Daryl
Terence

SwissFalcon

Daniel
Farah
HanJie
LoonRong
JinWei
Clement
Lyndon
Eric
Aisyah
AwSiong
Jovian
Wynona
KuanYiou
Zack
WeeNee

Music.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


archives
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009

Friday, February 20, 2009
101th post.. @ 12:36 AM
Thursday

Why am I still up at this hour? =.='' Tmr is a big day woots! Decided to private my blog as I feel that it's no longer safe.. Putting it as public = reporting my whereabouts.. No more conflicts le if not things might get even uglier.. Will continue to send invitations to ppl who are interested in my life..

Today, woke up and went school.. After flag raising, Mr Yoong then Mr Liu talked to us.. Nothing much de bah.. After that PE for a while then History.. Got 7/12 for my first test.. What a miracle.. Highest was an eight.. I thought I gonna fail lol.. Recessed then maths.. Mrs Lim and the VP came in.. wei nan Ms Yeo de la dat VP.. After that chinese.. Teacher attitude to the ultimate.. Had lessons at the hall.. I've decided not to change class and told the teacher that I am not someone who will 忘恩负义.. LOL damn crap rite.. I just feel that since she put in the effort to teach, I shouldn't leave the class.. After that had chem test.. Shld be cn pass de bah but not confident in getting good marks.. Physics is crap la.. Test was postponed.. Smth gd lol..

After school since no remedial, we went to play soccer at the field.. 3++ went see Mr Yoong and record statement.. After that played awhile then homed le.. Bathed, met up with my mom to accompany her to collect her spect.. Had yam milktea? Utterly disgusting.. Went home wait for dad to come home then went out for dinner again.. Homed, did some necessary scouts stuffs then do some filing and do my workbook..

不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,变化的空间,变化的容颜,变化的语言,不变的是我对你的思念之情..